02 October 2009

Àqui estoy!

Mbaèichapa de Paraguay!

A quick post to say that all is well here. I am living in a small rural community near Guarambarè with an amazing family. Life is different here, but amazing! Phone time and letters are expensive and we almost never have time to use internet (classes start in 10 minutes!). So this is a quick post to say that all is well. I am happy and safe. If you want my mail address, send me an email and I will forward it on my next computer break.

Can´t share more information about where I am (PC rules). And we´re out of time. Off to class!

Best from Paraguay!
Jake

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jake, Good to hear that you are happy and doing well. We think of you every day! E-mail us your snail mail address, and we will send you your first shipments of "bibles". LOL
    Love,
    Shirley and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you. We are all thinking of you stateside. Drink it in, and breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous said...

    Dear Jake,
    How wonderful to hear such good news from you!
    Our love and thoughts are always with you;
    Hugs,
    G and P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jake-
    It sounds like things are going well in Paraguay (yeah)! Stay safe and I hope things keep going great there!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Jake! Post pics and tales when you can!

    :-)

    -Trevor

    ReplyDelete