10 August 2009

An Introduction is in Order

Hello Readers,

This post is more of a test than anything. Presently, I'm down to my last two weeks in Seattle before my (triumphant?) return to Arizona and subsequent departure for Paraguay. As I say goodbye to friends here, though, I want to be able to refer them to my blog, which I will hopefully keep updated while abroad.

So, if you are looking for the insightful but never maudlin blog "Jake in Paraguay," you've come to the right place. But for now, I'm going to go enjoy my remaining time in the Pacific Northwest while I still can!

Jake

2 comments:

  1. It's going to be extraordinarily sad to see you go, but absolutely great to track your (mis)adventures here! Selfishly, I'm proud that you so naturally gravitate towards social media. Maybe I'll do a pro bono marketing communications initiative to promote Jake in Paraguay. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jake,

    I just got caught up on your latest blog, along with the wonderful Videos. This latest information has made me feel that Paraguay holds genuine promise for you. There will be many ways in which to help these nice friendly people. Though we are going to miss you terribly, I must admit, Poppy and I are beginning to think about your forthcoming adventure, with just a tinge of excitement.

    Love you, G

    ReplyDelete